Addiction Counseling

Are you worried that your child spends too much time playing video games?

Does your teen appear to be spending all of his/her spare time on TikTok?

Do you feel like you’ve been drinking more often than usual?

Do you find yourself lying to your loved ones about substance use?

Do you recognize that you spend a lot of time on the internet, but struggle to stop?

Addiction issues can feel very isolating. You may be afraid to open up to your loved ones about an addiction you’ve been struggling with, for fear that they’ll judge you, be disappointed in you, or even leave you. You may recognize that you have a problem but are not sure if you’re ready to address it yet. You may be concerned that someone you love may have an addiction issue but are not sure how to talk to them about it.

Signs of Addiction can Include:

  • Feeling the need to use consume the substance/media/sex regularly, which can be daily or multiple times a day
  • Having intense urges for the substance/media/sex
  • Over time, needing more of the substance/media/sex to get the same effects
  • Not meeting obligations or school or work responsibilities
  • Doing things you wouldn’t normally do, such as stealing, lying, or cheating
  • Focusing more and more time and energy on the substance/media/sex
  • Experiencing withdrawal symptoms
  • Failed attempts to quit

We can help

If you can relate to any of the above symptoms or behaviors, or are concerned that someone you love may be struggling with addiction, please consider addiction counseling.

Our experienced counselors can help you address the symptoms of your addiction and the areas of your life that have been impacted. We’ll work together with you to develop a plan that will help you feel supported during your recovery. We can help you talk to your loves ones about addiction in couples or family counseling as well.

Contact Finding Peace Counseling Center today for a free consultation, and start the process of working toward a healthier tomorrow.

Have a Question?

Contact us using the form below: