Finding Peace Counseling Center is accepting new clients with the following insurers but in-network coverage could vary based on individual therapist.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- ComPsych (non EAP)
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it may be possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit to your insurance company when requesting reimbursement for out of network services, once payment for your session is received in full.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits.
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us today for any additional questions you may have or book appointment online now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have a Question?
Contact us using the form below: